Ergopathic Resources vial kits are used for focusing. The intended use of all of our kits is to help facilitate the practitioner and the client to mentally link up, to be on the same page, or to hold the same intention during the session.
Ergopathics also provides custom vials and vial storage boxes to more completely support your professional healthcare practice. We also provide READY-TO-USE filled blank vials in 30-vial and 75-vial boxes.
- These vials are intended for neither diagnosis nor treatment.
- The intended use for these vials is to assist in focusing.
- Each vial contains water and alcohol.
- The vial serves as a surrogate for whatever the label indicates.
- None of the subjects on the label is contained in the vial.